Subject: Expiry of BoG WP Appointments to the Board of Directors (FR, ES, SE) - 11 July 2024
From: "EIB Board of Governors Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 17:56:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Confidential

Dear Advisors to Governors,

We are very pleased to see that the recently launched e-voting procedure
on the Board of Governors portal has resonated well with you. Many have
already casted their Governors’ votes online and we are delighted to
observe this development. Especially as we approach the summer holidays.

As the July Board meeting is approaching, we’d love to welcome the three
nominees, i.e. Claire Cheremetinski (FR), Inés Carpio San Román (ES) and
Sara Tägtström (SE), at the meeting. This will only be possible, however,
if the necessary majority has been reached by cob 11th July 2024. May we
have the support of the Member States whose Governors’ vote is still
outstanding?

Thank you very much in advance.

We remain available for further questions you might have.

Kr,

Board of Governors Secretariat

General Secretariat / Governing Bodies Department

98-100 boulevard Konrad Adenauer
L-2950 Luxembourg
 <http://www.eib.org> www.eib.org

 <http://twitter.com/EIB>
<http://www.facebook.com/EuropeanInvestmentBank>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/9360>
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaninvestmentbank/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EIBtheEUbank>
<http://www.eib.org/infocentre/rss/index.htm>

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Les informations contenues dans ce message et/ou ses annexes sont
reservees a l'attention et a l'utilisation de leur destinataire et peuvent
etre
confidentielles. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, vous etes
informes que vous l'avez recu par erreur et que toute utilisation en est
interdite. Dans ce cas, vous etes pries de le detruire et d'en informer la

Banque Europeenne d'Investissement.

The information in this message and/or attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error and that any use of it is prohibited.
In
such a case please delete this message and kindly notify the European
Investment Bank accordingly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------